Please rate and criticize my reduction!

ARP

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Cheers again guys. Was pleased with the out come! Customer was pleased and she seems keen for me to go back so hopefully if I remember I will take a picture in the not so distant future to see how it's looking.

Yawn

What's the point in anything, we're all just ticking time away.

:thumbup:

Exactly Joe . Think I will get in me box ..if you could just nail the lid on mate coz sure as eggs is eggs I will be dead sooner or later :biggrin:

Exactly Joe . Think I will get in me box ..if you could just nail the lid on mate coz sure as eggs is eggs I will be dead sooner or later :biggrin:

Couldn't do it mate, Mendiplogs would miss you too much.

The kind of comment like the one I quoted just strikes me as petty.

Trees don't need pruning. Fair enough in the majority of cases. Just like my hair doesn't NEED cutting.

And what is the bloody point? My hair will only grow back again!

Couldn't do it mate, Mendiplogs would miss you too much.

The kind of comment like the one I quoted just strikes me as petty.

Trees don't need pruning. Fair enough in the majority of cases. Just like my hair doesn't NEED cutting.

And what is the bloody point? My hair will only grow back again!

Thats why I don't wash my truck :biggrin: ( not coz your hair grows :biggrin: )

Thats why I don't wash my truck :biggrin: ( not coz your hair grows :biggrin: )

I just read the title. He did specifically ask for his work to be criticised.

Where does that mindset end though? I won't bother wiping this time, I'll only need to do it again later.

Where does that mindset end though? I won't bother wiping this time, I'll only need to do it again later.

Glad you noticed he asked for criticism. :sneaky2:

Not much point making any though, as the criticism got edited out. :001_huh:

I think the point is that there are many 'pointless' things that people do, but most of them don't involve seperating an 'old lady' from her cash.

Personally, if I may be so bold, I would have told her to save her cash as nuffin really needs doing to the stupid tree.

Yea but it will have gone hard and crusty by then . This is something we have not factored into the theory ... Wiping it seems needs to be done pro rata to taking a dump . You can have as many dumps as you like without affecting the rate at which your hair grows or how dirty your truck gets but to keep a constant you need to wipe every dump . Thats the science bit :biggrin: criticism is just that . It can be adverse or pro . Its still a critique :biggrin: Any way I think he did a stellar job ! :biggrin:

Edited by Stubby