Dolmar

luap

Got that gasket Shavey... and she ran!! :thumbup: ..then she stopped and wouldnt go again...

Took the cylinder back off, mustve not flushed it out proper when i honed it - nice new scratch i can catch my nail in up the wall :thumbdown:

This story isnt over yet...

Didnt buy those saws on ebay - forgot they ended last night :blushing: when i was out sorting a rabbit problem...

i didnt see what they made neither :thumbup:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there are a couple of things to discus, the old dolmar that i have DS7900 I think is a cracking saw, its anti vibration is good and it cuts like any thing, as for reliability its been good, then Makita bought out Dolmar and they changed the colour, and the production run for some time, them makita have brought out a new range, In my oppinion its better than the other two leading brands, why? well it is cheaper, it also had an award winning double anti vibration system, the other two seem to tinker with modifications and only slightly improve or go backwards on devlopment, but Makita have took a leap forwards, thats why Iam selling all of my old gear to buy the new makita gear, resurch the new models, then go to ebay.d ie the german verssion and buy it from germany its about £100 cheaper for the mid range stuff

Hi Shavey

Whats the Dolly 421 like? heard some good reports would like to know a bit more as it looks very pro.

thanks

N

the new dolly PS-420sc is a good saw a nice well balanced capable saw a well priced little powerhouse i will get some photos up of the one ive got here :thumbup::thumbup: