Recommend safety specs?

Adamam

I've been through a number of safety specs (to wear under mesh) and they all seem to distort my vision slightly in a not-very-pleasant way.

Sort of "WOAH! 3D!".

Anybody recommend a pair that doesn't won't reduce a grown man to tears when he stands and them?

:biggrin:

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Why wear them at all? if you have a mesh visor that should be enough.

They aren't. Stuff gets through them, especially when you're chogging down in the wind.

The fella is after a pair, telling him he don't need 'em isn't exactly helpful! :P

I used to use the Stein safety specs in yellow, brightens your day up, and they don't cost the earth.

I now use safe eyes mesh goggles with no visor, best solution I've found yet.

Visors on helmets are crap, the wind blows sawdust up behind it. I can't can't stand glasses as they steam up. So sorry I can't help mate.

See my post Hodge, I've had the same problems, and the mesh goggles that Clarkes sell are the best thing I've used so far. Just don't look up in the rain.

I do have a set of these bug eyes however which are ok. Only used them a hand full of times so couldn't give you a solid review about them. [ATTACH]175924[/ATTACH]

Adam, you are one sexy motherf...

The "Safe Eyes" ones are a bit flatter than those.

What make of helmet is that?

Been using a pair of these for the last year or so when required. Quite comfy and don't cost the earth. Hope this is what you are after.

SCRUFFS FRAME LESS SAFETY WORK GLASSES - DQ Services (East Anglia) Ltd

I have a pair of the stein ones but not so good for my ill fitting napper.

Find the visor and glasses combo good for carving and an essential when strimming and using my wee shredder.

Don't know about the online retailer. I just googled to find a pair as I got them from my local dealer to try out.

I recently switched to Safe Eyes (thank you Clarks), and think they are the best thing I've used.

Flip onto my lid easily when not in use, and my eyes have been crud-free.

You can also unleash a massive grolly when you get dust in your throat.

Don't do that with your visor down, s'not a great look....

Sent from my iPhone using Arbtalk