Stihl MSA 160T cordless ................magic

IVECOKID

Well today was its first run out in a tree and i was well impressed,fairly straight forward Eucalyptus with 2 forks .

Sorry for pic with ladders in but i still use them to put my line in , took tree down to fork and no lights flashing on battery when i stopped so loads of life left in .

It does stall easy if you are not accurate with cut but that tiny chain works a treat in the Eucalyptus , i do have a MS150 so well use to that chain .

Its was great not to be shouting and not having to start the saw up .

Finished job of then with 260 and 461 .

Happy happy .

Ste

[ATTACH]174181[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]174182[/ATTACH]

Standard charger =£35 AP180 HD Battery £175 saw £306 BUT less my heavy discount ...................... Cant disclose that bit .

NOTE .... i choose to use HD BATTERY myself even though Stihl does not show it in spec for running times apparently because of weight of HD Battery .

Ste

Very nice glad your enjoying it but that comment you said there.'it feels so safe' puts me off wanting one as I can imagine it would be easy to get complacent and forget it's a dangerous tool.

Also at the apf the girl at the husqy stand said they had to take off the chains on the elecy saws as people forgot they were dangerous, waving them around because of the fact there's no noise.

I know were you are coming from but once you have used one for a day and the chainbrake which we ALL use switches the saw off full stop .

There is still a bit of noise and more so when cutting but no were near a petrol saw.

Has said before they do stall easy too and no where near has much Torq has a petrol saw .

Ste