Logspitter county Durham

Gray git

Thor 10.5 ton Logspitter with 10.5hp briggs and Stratton engine stolen last week.

Was fitted with wide splitting knife, engine mounts had been rewelded and top table was a little bent at the sides.

Stop switch broken and requires cross wiring to stop engine.

Any information to help with the return of this machine would be appreciated as was out on lone so not covered by insurance.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thor 10.5 ton Logspitter with 10.5hp briggs and Stratton engine stolen last week.

Was fitted with wide splitting knife, engine mounts had been rewelded and top table was a little bent at the sides.

Stop switch broken and requires cross wiring to stop engine.

Any information to help with the return of this machine would be appreciated as was out on lone so not covered by insurance.

HI JOHN sorry to hear this mate not good at all put it up on arb trader have you any pics thanks jon :thumbup:

Unfortunately lent it to a lad who helps me near bishop, went from his garage along with 2 motorbikes and a few saws of his.

£2370 for a new 1 but was about 8years old but still in very good working order so not quite sure how to handle the situation at moment.

Unfortunately lent it to a lad who helps me near bishop, went from his garage along with 2 motorbikes and a few saws of his.

£2370 for a new 1 but was about 8years old but still in very good working order so not quite sure how to handle the situation at moment.

Does he have house insurance?

Aaarrrhhh the old lending you gear out to mates problem. I know it's hard to say no when your friends and mates want to lend your gear and kit, it opens up a whole can of worms when the s-- t hits the fan.

Flipping hop so, he's ment to be looking into it and letting me know, be nice if it's a new for old policy but got a sinking feeling won't be covered as won't be specified on the policy.

Never thought about it not being specified on the policy.:blushing: it's got to worth a try though.

Hope Ya get sorted mate...... I can't post what I think should happen to these people if/when caught.:thumbdown: