Looking for a good led torch for yard thanks

mendiplogs

Hi Jon,

I got a Fenix TK 75 from Led Fire Torches Welcome to LED Fire Torches | ledfiretorches.co.uk, excellent torch very powerful with 4 power levels, they have a good selection and are a good business to deal with, very helpful.

Mine takes 4 * 18650 Li-ioN batteries, get some decent ones for long life & a good 'intelligent' charger ie NiteCore as cheap chargers can damage batteries & cause problems.

N

HI NFG looks a good torch BUT is it worth the £150 for torch then £50 for batteries thanks jon :thumbup:

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HI ALL i need a good large led torch thanks for yard and field use thanks jon :thumbup:

Get the LED Lenser P17 I promise you won't be disappointed! Absolute beast of a torch mate. About the size of a big maglite but ten times the brightness and 20 times the battery life. It's freakishly bright. Incredibly sturdy and well made. 👍👍

Get the LED Lenser P17 I promise you won't be disappointed! Absolute beast of a torch mate. About the size of a big maglite but ten times the brightness and 20 times the battery life. It's freakishly bright. Incredibly sturdy and well made. 👍👍

HI JERREY YOU HAVE one then yes has anyone got a lenser x21 thanks jon :thumbup:

HI JERREY YOU HAVE one then yes has anyone got a lenser x21 thanks jon :thumbup:

I do indeed Jon, I couldn't recommend it highly enough mate! Judging by how bright the P17 is I would even go as far as to say the x21 would be overkill! They are genuinely fantastic torches! Hope you get sorted mate 👍

I do indeed Jon, I couldn't recommend it highly enough mate! Judging by how bright the P17 is I would even go as far as to say the x21 would be overkill! They are genuinely fantastic torches! Hope you get sorted mate 👍

HI JERREY thing is there 2/3/4 types mate one at £35 on ebay new 225 lum one at 400 lum and one at 450 lum now what battery do you run in yours thanks and were did you get yours from thanks jon :thumbup:

HI JERREY thing is there 2/3/4 types mate one at £35 on ebay new 225 lum one at 400 lum and one at 450 lum now what battery do you run in yours thanks and were did you get yours from thanks jon :thumbup:

Got mine off amazon Jon, you know it's the real deal then. Takes D battery's, 3 of them and there included unlike a lot of torches. Still got the original batteries in mine and had it at least a year (although smaller torch P7 gets used mainly). You focus the beam by pulling the top and it can light up a very broad area like daylight or focus the beam to an incredible distance as a spotlight. Was very handy in the storms last year mate

http://www.amazon.co.uk/LED-Lenser-Professional-Torch-Black/dp/B001H1Z5GU/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1419951781&sr=8-2&keywords=p17+torch