Hakki Pilke 1x37

Lillywhite Timber

Been having a butchers at the big x now called Easy 50. Looks to have a £30k price tag.

Seems expensive, as the 1 x 42 is around £16K.

Can a Easy 50 be almost twice the machine?

If you ran a 50 along side a machine capable of moving high volumes of smaller stuff you would have the best set up pos.

The more and more big stuff I put through the tajfun the more I realise what a machine like the big x is capable of half meter pieces of cord going through the knife every 20 seconds does not take long to do a cube.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you ran a 50 along side a machine capable of moving high volumes of smaller stuff you would have the best set up pos.

The more and more big stuff I put through the tajfun the more I realise what a machine like the big x is capable of half meter pieces of cord going through the knife every 20 seconds does not take long to do a cube.

True.

If we had some arrow straight cord at 400mm in diameter, we'd both be rich :thumbup:

I have two loads of ash coming on the 7th that's all been graded out this is a trial run to make sure it's what's on the tin.

What sort of size logs will you be doing 25cm 35cm 50cm and how many pieces per log ,a 40cm round will surely require a 12 way splitter will the tafjun handle

this all day.Just interesred because there seems to be a lot of interest in this machine.Would be interested to know how much sawdust you end up with.

Cheers Chris.

What sort of size logs will you be doing 25cm 35cm 50cm and how many pieces per log ,a 40cm round will surely require a 12 way splitter will the tafjun handle

this all day.Just interesred because there seems to be a lot of interest in this machine.Would be interested to know how much sawdust you end up with.

Cheers Chris.

Tajfun are now offering a 12 way splitter, its on their site but no vids on Youtube that I can see. 16 ton ram from memory so should be capable at least on the easier stuff.

A

Tajfun are now offering a 12 way splitter, its on their site but no vids on Youtube that I can see. 16 ton ram from memory so should be capable at least on the easier stuff.

A

Anything with buttresses on can be hard or anything with a union but you just take the particular offender out and put it through the vertical.

I will get round to doing a video for anybody interested in the new year.

The 500mm machine there bringing out should be a beast