An idiot alone

the village idiot

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Village idiots should never be alone . There has to be someone to take you up on your offer . As I said in my first post it seems an ideal situation for someone with little or no commitments . Perhaps you should attend the next " village idiots convention " and see if some like minded souls are there .......

Village idiots should never be alone . There has to be someone to take you up on your offer . As I said in my first post it seems an ideal situation for someone with little or no commitments . Perhaps you should attend the next " village idiots convention " and see if some like minded souls are there .......

Excellent idea Stubby.

I have had some great responses, just don't want to leave anyone out which is why I asked anyone interested to get in touch by Christmas.

One of my main aims is to make the woods financially viable. It will need to pay me and the other idiot a wage. We just won't earn the huge sums that tree surgeons do:001_tt2:

Bring it on!

Hi Graham, how's the foot? how's the Retort? Regards, Matt

Hi Matt,

Good to hear from you! Both foot and retort are well thankyou. Puffing Billy is in hibernation until the spring, although I'll have to wake him up on thursday as there's a couple coming down to see him from Bedfordshire with a view to maybe getting one themselves.

Did you have any more thoughts on them?