Yard broken into again in Southampton

HRG Tree Services

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If he was dead from a heart attack how is he going to tell any one you had a poacher alarm?:sneaky2:

A Snap-on guy I knew who had been turned over for the 4 time told the attending officer he was going to buy a gun, the officers advice was "make sure you shoot them DEAD, that way there is only one side to the story!":sneaky2:

It was more the blokes family who would sue apparently, according to the copper......

I had some dealings with the aftermath of the Tony Martin case, & his biggest problem was that he used an unlicenced firearm, shot him in the back... & left Fearon as a wounded witness.

Rob

Don't forget announcing his plans to do what he did before the fact and so handing the premeditation element over on a plate. :001_rolleyes:

Yeah tonight! My alarm phoned me it didn't take long to get there I think I spooked them!!

Un real mate, went up my yard a week ago face to face with 3 of them in the middle of no where.. All kit on track side reads to go 6 shipping containers open. Luckily they ran and left with nothing.

Don't forget announcing his plans to do what he did before the fact and so handing the premeditation element over on a plate. :001_rolleyes:

Yep, if you are ever unlucky enough to find yourself in a life threatening situation, & you take a life in defence, your whole history will be delved into, & any comments made on forums etc will be read...

An American called I think Mossad Ayoob, wrote a book called "in the gravest extreme", which deals with this situation.

Rob