Chainsaw boot test

nailer

Hello 'Ammer,

Please note that any Aquafell Xperts with an ORANGE flex zone are the old MK 1 versions and will split @ the heel as the material used was rubbish.

If you send them back to either the dealer you bought them from or directly back to us (see address in my reply to Bob) we'll send you a new pair FREE. The new pair wil be the MK2 with BLACK LEATHER FLEX ZONE.

Hope this helps and please accept our appologies for the hassle.

Regards

FORTEC

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello 'Ammer,

Please note that any Aquafell Xperts with an ORANGE flex zone are the old MK 1 versions and will split @ the heel as the material used was rubbish.

If you send them back to either the dealer you bought them from or directly back to us (see address in my reply to Bob) we'll send you a new pair FREE. The new pair wil be the MK2 with BLACK LEATHER FLEX ZONE.

Regards

FORTEC

Thank you very much Fortec.

I will be down to the post office later this afternoon.

Thats what I call service.

Hello Bob,

The pair in your photo are the MK 1 version with the following fault:

The material used by Elten for this heel flex zone was a pathetic man made microfibre which split after a few weeks.

Please return them to the dealer you bought them from or send them back to us direct @ the below address and we'll send you a new pair free.

The new pair we'll send you has BLACK LEATHER in this heel part and WILL NOT SPLIT!!!

Please accept our appologies for this.

Regards

FORTEC FOOTWEAR LTD.

OLDMEDOW ROAD

HARDWICK IND EST

KING'S LYNN

NORFOLK

PE30 4JZ

that is very decent of you will be in touch

i was once told spend your money on a good pair of boots and a good bed! if your not in one your in the other!!!:ciao:

I was under the impression that I had spent my money on a good pair of boots.....

No doubt I will enjoy being in the the new ones!

:001_smile:

• 2 weeks later...

Returned from my holidays to discover a brand new pair of chainsaw boots had been delivered.

Very many thanks to Fortec for excellent customer service.:thumbup1:

However, Tata have yet to offer me a new landy as I commented on this forum that mine leaked oil....:confused1:

Returned from AA show to discover a brand new pair of chainsaw boots had been delivered.

Thanks to Fortec for excellent customer service

Good job i did not buy another pair at the show as petes car is not a estate

• 2 months later...

so does that mean i get a free pair to..as my second pair have fallen apart already...??

Hello 'Ammer,

Regards

FORTEC

If they are the original version with split flux zones (orange) then we'll replace (FOC) - providing of course that they haven't been abused or cut into.

Please send them back to us and we'll send you a new pair.

With regards to the stretching - what do you want? Something comfortable that fits round your foot or something stiff that your foot has to fit round?!! We only use high quality cow leather to give flexibility, breathability and water resistance.

Regards,

Fortec Footwear