Anyone got a kindlet machine ?

gensetsteve

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What sort of £££ are you guys getting for your kindling? Also, whats the cost of the nets like?

i am getting £1.00 per net bag wholesale or £25.00 for a builders bag

nets are about 10p

DSC00019.jpg.2a024276dd5e6e4831c9037c60bf3f4e.jpg

Edited by 76AR

Thanks. I have been offered £1 a bag wholesale on a basis of 5000 nets over the winter. Whats the profit margin like at £1?

very good. i have worked it out that one net bag costs me less than 50p to produce.

the hardest thing i find is sourcing enough timber

Hi there im wyn owen from north wales the bloke that mike told u about that hires a kindlett out.i charge £700a month and also the cost of my fuel to deliver and collect it to u.mike made 4000 nets with it.if u are interested call me on 01758740379/07875925857if no answer or im not home please leave me a number i can contact u on the machine is coming off hire on the 29/8/2009 its available after.i have a advert on ebay just tybe kindling in search box an u will see my advert.cheers

Hi there im new on here im thee bloke from northwales who hires a kindlett machine out £700a month and my total fuelcost to deliver and collect.give me a ring on 01758740379.mike told me that are looking for one its available from the 30thaugust cheers.

very good. i have worked it out that one net bag costs me less than 50p to produce.

the hardest thing i find is sourcing enough timber

What % of your cost is timber? Or how much do you pay per tonne?

I'm in a very strong position, as I am busy harvesting lots of scots pine and birch, and have my own 8 wheel grab truck.

Thanks for your details Wynn. One of my subbies has a kindlett already.

I'm thinking of buying the Fuelwood Splitta, so I can do pre-packed bags of logs with the same efficiency as the sticks. Looking at the Transaw processor too, but it seems very pricy.