Anyone got a kindlet machine ?

gensetsteve

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have nice bits of kiln dried planed 6x2 offcuts coming in ( no nails) . Not sure if i can justify the money to buy a machine on the off chance I can sell enough to pay for it. Anyone got any ideas beg, borrow or hire ?

i have a kindling machine... kindla by fuelwood...

excellent bit of machinery.. cost a few bob...

i wouldnt be putting off cuts into it .. its designed for round wood..:scared1:

max 1ft diameter and 7" length

as adamread said, go to fuelwood

i have a kindling machine... kindla by fuelwood...

excellent bit of machinery.. cost a few bob...

i wouldnt be putting off cuts into it .. its designed for round wood..:scared1:

max 1ft diameter and 7" length

as adamread said, go to fuelwood

I saw fuelwood demonstrating one of their machines at APF show last year and they were using old fence rails (4x2) to be turned into kindling. The guys operating the machine just kept putting stacks of 6" offcuts through it, they had several bulk bags of this stuff to use

Keep looking for one to borrow or hire, some people with them keep them under cover for 10 months of the year!

I know a guy in north wales with a kindler, I'm hoping to supply him with a few tonnes soft wood in return for appropriate amount of kindling

good luck

I saw fuelwood demonstrating one of their machines at APF show last year and they were using old fence rails (4x2) to be turned into kindling. The guys operating the machine just kept putting stacks of 6" offcuts through it, they had several bulk bags of this stuff to use

Keep looking for one to borrow or hire, some people with them keep them under cover for 10 months of the year!

I know a guy in north wales with a kindler, I'm hoping to supply him with a few tonnes soft wood in return for appropriate amount of kindling

good luck

its quite hard work using these machines, as there none stop and quite noisy too..

iv 1 lad feeding the machine another filling the nets and another 1 putting the new nets on and tying the full nets/stacking..

there quite fast once you get going.. 100 nets and hour

no good if only 1 person is doing the whole process..stopping and starting...:ohmy:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4yQs5WxwnM]YouTube - Kindlet Buchettes Bois[/ame]

Nice bit off kit works well, as others have said not much use for a one man band hard to keep up, ill stick to me saw and logsplitter can split about 5 3/4 inch in one go.

Lovely bit of kit thow!

I have nice bits of kiln dried planed 6x2 offcuts coming in ( no nails) . Not sure if i can justify the money to buy a machine on the off chance I can sell enough to pay for it. Anyone got any ideas beg, borrow or hire ?

I hired a kindlett from a bloke in north wales, its a 2005 model so slower than the new turbo model, so it can be operated by one person all day long 40 to 50 bags an hour, charged me £700.00 for month and got 4000 bags done in 3 weeks. can find out his number if interested. Mike.