Waspe nest.

David oakman

my old man found one with the ride on mower, they were under a piece of tin after it had rattled around the mower deck they were seriously unhappy, after about ten feet on the mower he realized that he wasnt going to out run them on the mower and had to abandon ship for a few hours :)

can tell your a good ole suffik boy David....waspe nest.

good idea bor to ave them their buggers near yew path spreeyed, that would have caused a hooly load of troouble for them duzzy lumixs of Noorfolk furners visiting:001_tongue:

Are you taking the micky with how i talk cerne:mad1:

Dont worry mate im not taking the mickey, dont be so sensitive mate.I was mearly using the lovely suffolk dialect which i love to hear.I got a few books on it by Charlie haylock, who i have seen a few times.The use of it round here is intresting.The dialect has some intresting words for things.Hence i noticed your word for wasps was written in the suffolk dialect , so i wanted to use it to show how wonderfull it is.Sorry if i offended you David.No malice ment:001_smile:

Pulling ivy off a wall, wasp nest, 2 guys, one had 12 stings the other over 20,even chased them about 150yds, they even took them into the minor injuries unit in their trousers..... :scared1: (the one guy showing syptoms of a anaphylactic shock so needed a shot of adrenalin.) so b careful out there guys.. just make sure the site specific risk assessment details the little blighters. i.e control measure: stay in the truck :001_cool: