EE Mobile Signal

Hobbsurf

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i left orange and signed up with 02 but the land here is low lying so had probs dropped calls etc tried a booster and was no better so managed to get out the phone contract as it was'nt my fault etc so went back to orange but got a better deal with them this time

please try and find out who owns your closest phone mast and then decide who to go with yeh!

i left orange and signed up with 02 but the land here is low lying so had probs dropped calls etc tried a booster and was no better so managed to get out the phone contract as it was'nt my fault etc so went back to orange but got a better deal with them this time

please try and find out who owns your closest phone mast and then decide who to go with yeh!

Hi TOR I'm going over to 02 mate thanks Jon

EE are currently having technical issues

Spoke to them last night as my number should be porting over from old phone SIM card into new phone SIM card

My number is dead and hasn't been ported over to the new sim, so I can't receive any calls

Apparently it is affecting over 6000 numbers that are mid port, but at my wife's work every phone in the office is stuck mid port and none of the staff are contactable when out with clients

What does that mean?! Im in essex if it matters.

Ive got a new ee phone (moving away from tmobile) and am keeping the number. I haven't put the new sim in the ee phone yet as I still have a couple of weeks to go on my tmobile contract - should I wait?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Arbtalk mobile app

Ive got a new ee phone (moving away from tmobile) and am keeping the number. I haven't put the new sim in the ee phone yet as I still have a couple of weeks to go on my tmobile contract - should I wait?

EE, T-mobile and Orange are all the same company so you are still under the same coverage and it probably will not make any difference. Run the old one out in case their contract has any clauses to penalise you for ending early.

Already been penalised for not accepting an upgrade with them!

I said id think about, then my next bill after the two year £25 pm contract ended was fifty quid! No warning when I spoke to them, they said I could I keep my existing phone and be on a rolling £20 pm contract if I didn't want to upgrade. Gits...

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Arbtalk mobile app

I'm on EE sim only setup £7.22 a month for 150 minutes, 500 texts and 250 meg data. A lot of the time I'm on wifi and the texts go as iMessage or I use Whatsapp so don't cost anything or count as used. Only time I've been charged extra was for answerphone which I pressed by accident :(