Burley fireball stove

Rkd

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all

Has anybody got a burley stove??

I'm in the market for a new one and picked in the brochure earlier today and I'm quiet impressed so far!!

Does any body have an opinion??

Yep I have an opinion . I have a Burley Holywell ( nominal 5KW but I am sure it punts out more ) Superb stove and very simple to operate . Only 2 controlls . The air slide and the door and yes the fire ball effect does happen especially if your wood is bone dry . Cant recommend it highly enough !

DSCF0023.jpg.6fa2308d1b4eded028691f4feeb574d8.jpg

DSCF0017.jpg.d99d67b301f30eabed3644f3785f636c.jpg

Thanks guys do you have the connection from the back of the fire straight outside??? They call it a room seal kit?![ATTACH]166761[/ATTACH]

And stubby I'm sure ire front room is in the catalogue lol

I dont have the out side air thing as its not on an out side wall but it will work even better with this addition as cool air from out side is denser there fore containing more oxygen giving an even more efficient burn . Is my dog in the catalouge ? :001_smile:

• 2 years later...

My dad got a Burley Debdale 9104 and it's PITA. Thought he was just being fussy so went round to have a look. Had some lovely dry softwood on it and if the door was shut it just went to sleep. It's OK with an endless supply of kindling but chuck some logs on and sometimes it does not want to play. Any suggestions on how to get this stove working properly as it's going to have go if they cant get it working properly all the time. They had no problems before with a bigger Woodwarm but they needed a smaller stove due to improved insulation.

Would echo all positive comments above, the heat output relative to wood consumption is scarcely credible.

We've the 8kw model with room seal kit. It's on a central chimney breast so we used the right angle kit, on an outside wall it'd be even simpler to do and well worth it unless you have a pretty breezy house anyway.

Been flawless since the first time it was lit and continues to be so.

Edited by wrsni