Tree rigging survey

Czlowiek Drzewo

a tree is only un climbable to the climber that cant or wont do it , alot of climbers dont wanna push them selves out of there comfort zone , IMO if you are not willing to push your self out of your comfort zone you will never thos un climbable trees or awkward ones

I have no problem with people who say THEY don't want to climb a tree, I respect them.

What I do not like is people telling ME what I can climb!.

As for the post at the start of the thread, is there really any need for all the offensive insults??:confused1:

If you don't like the way some one works, don't work with them.

From the information we have, the only "common factor" in the situations described is..............the climber!!:ohmy:

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My groundie is great at lettign it run! He says he lays the rope over his hands but doesn't hold it. He then wattches the rope instead of starign at what I and the log are doing. Seems to work ok. It runs and he has to stop it, rather then stopping it then lettign it run wich is what seems to be the problem in most cases.

Also what device are you using? The bigger the better IMO.

capston most of the time ,will be buying a stien device asap . its top notch !

keep your wig on chap it was whats knwn as some humor , just the same as the scots do to us ,

Sorry but, I just don't find terms such as those below amusing

I have found that 95% of them have severe mental disabilities

severe retardation of Glasgow folk.

sick of baby sitting full grown men.

capston most of the time ,will be buying a stien device asap . its top notch !

That reg coates device does look good. WHo's stein?

I reckon it would be good if you wrapped the rope round both bollards at once, nice big area. I wonder if that has been tried?

:001_smile: Not at all :001_smile:

It is dry humour Skyhuck. I am sure you would be as annoyed a i am am after getting tossed a around tree after explaining what axactly needs done.

Anyways live and learn.

I More thing though..the job where i refused to climb tree...i wasn't get paid enough to take any risks that day and i eouldn't be getting full rewards for the risk taken...bla,bla ..you seem to have more probs with this than i do...U want a straw ?!:001_tongue:

No need to get upset i am scottish myself and was born in glasgow..doesn't mean i like the place and i do think glagow ha a higher percentage of muppets han anywhere else on the globe...esp in the tree industry!

It is dry humour Skyhuck. I am sure you would be as annoyed a i am am after getting tossed a around tree after explaining what exactly needs done.

Anyways live and learn.

I More thing though..the job where i refused to climb tree...i wasn't get paid enough to take any risks that day and i wouldn't be getting full rewards for the risk taken.....anyways why do you have such a problem with this?.you acting like your someones Bitch!:lol: