Cracked ribs?

yorkshire pudding

2-3 weeks for me.

As Steve said, the pain built up after about 3 days.

Twisting/stretching movements were worst.

Good luck. Stay off Arbtalk for a while. Some of the comments on here are so funny you will set yourself back weeks with split sides as well!

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 months for me mate, after about 7 days it got better, so i beasted a sitca felling job as a favour for my dads friend, thats when i really did the damage, couldnt move, agony. kept struggling on, i had to change everything i did, i used the hiab for everything, could hardlt press the leavers. dont make the same mistake, must have cost me about 10k, no more enduro bikes for me

Still have another wage from my last job to come on the 10th o nxt month.Got a bit of time to play with at least.

And yeah, i remember the enduro bike experience, took me a while to get to be able to lift my right arm above my head, was a great day out though, but by eckythump did i hurt after hehe.

We're a clumsy lot us arborists eh???

worst thing for me was about a week in when i came down with a stomach bug....you know how those things are...5-6 hours later you are still throwing up but theres nothing left so you end up just wrenching your guts up.......now THAT hurt

:blink:

Now thats gonna hurt.I don't even want to think about that right now.

i've pulled all the muscles across my abdomen when i had an epileptic fit and bruised my ribs at the same time, now that is painful. i could still feel the pain AFTER i'd being given pethidine at the hospital:bored:. I still get the occasional twinge if i twist in a certain way.

Ha ha, just thought, it's gona end up like the four Yorkshiremen sketch soon.

"Ribs? Broke ribs? Tha now's nowt, i once broke every bone in my body, twice, and i went back to work, 10 minuts after,AND worked a double shift!"

only twice, and you rested for 10 minutes:sneaky2:i broke all mine thrice and still carried on working after my head fell off:ohmy::001_tongue:

only twice, and you rested for 10 minutes:sneaky2:i broke all mine thrice and still carried on working after my head fell off:ohmy::001_tongue:

lol, swb aka the black night

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKhEw7nD9C4]YouTube - Monty Python-The Black Knight[/ame]