Killing standing Poplar

The Jackel

I have had this problem recently where i took a Lombardy down and new growth has appeared through a tarmac tennis court and pushed up a patio. I have treated the new growth with strong round up and seems to be working. I will put some photos up when i get on my computer later.

Went to look at job yesterday.

Row of pops felled about a year ago and stumps ground out.

(Priced this job but didn't get it)

And look what's happened

ImageUploadedByArbtalk1408604791.820646.jpg.adf509405d0b852c714e1f3e1ca59798.jpg

What looks like shrubs along fence line is root suckering. First thought was that stumps had not been ground properly but bit of digging around and whoever did it was pretty thorough.

And looks what's happening to Councils freshly relaid footpath.

ImageUploadedByArbtalk1408605094.755967.jpg.dafdf7d2cc53ed45731ad49327298d10.jpg

Got to be a little smug and explain to the client if they had gone with my quote I would have poisoned them first!

Now we will get a job putting right someone else's cock up.

You can't alway compete on price but you can on quality