Land rover!!!!!!!!

wattie

Beings as your older than me Kev (one month), I would have thought you'd learnt your lesson with Land Rovers.

Do you rembember that old one I had then mick best thing about it was the pto log spliter. Thinking of something a whole lot better then that one mick.

PS; you ok for that job tommorow.

Be good to see you and catch up.

Cheers

Kev.

In my oppinion a 90 hardtop is completley useless work vehicle in arb, You cant expect to carry combi cans etc in a hardtop and not smell fumes. If you go for a 90 pickup then the cab will be so small your lunch box is getting wet in the back! If you buy a 90 hardtop with no rear seats then you can only carry 1 front seat passenger.

Have you driven a 90 & a 110? a 90's road handling and driver comfort isn't as good as 110, the shorter wheelbase and lighter truck make for a very bouncy ride.

and if you don't like 110's you won't like the next suggestion a 130!:001_tt1:

Thanks not driven any later ones yet thats next on the list of things, been out having a nose around today, My partner Janie said 110 all the way best land rover she every had.

Not seen a 130 have to look.

how about the Lara croft tomb raider edition of the 110... look the biz... below

2001 Land Rover Defender 110 Tombraider edition for sale in Devon. More Used Land Rovers for sale - LandRover-Exchange.com

Hi Rich, sorry chap did not see it waS YOU.

Hope your welland working hard, thanks for sending Stuart along, good lad working out well, give me a call sometime this week, might be able to put some days your way.

Regards

Kev,

Do you rembember that old one I had then mick best thing about it was the pto log spliter. Thinking of something a whole lot better then that one mick.

PS; you ok for that job tommorow.

Be good to see you and catch up.

Cheers

Kev.

Yeah I remember it. I fell into the L.rover trap and was daft enough to have three of the things til I saw the light, bought my L200 and I aint touched a spanner in six years..........Okay for tomorrow pm, I have a mornings work in Gravesend then I should be back in Rainham for about one. I'll buzz ya............Cheers mate.

try the defender centre on Land Rover Defenders quality used land rover 90, 110 and 130 models. they get rid of ex mod and utility landies including commercial 110 station wagons- 6 seats and a secure load area, a lot of AA ones of these coming up for sale i should think as they are replacing them with vivaro's:confused1:.

110 double cab pick up? It will keep the gear completely seperate so no fuel smells etc, you can build your tool store in the back . Big enough for 6 occasionally but wouldn't recommend it as a sole car for the family.

If you decide on a 90 you are going to be getting one with the side facing back seats. By law you can't use child seats on these seats if that is required and with 4 in the back there is room for precisely nothing else. You would also find if you wanted a tool store you would be removing it every time you wanted to carry the kids.

Just my opinion

Kev

you will find if you buy a new one you can not now have sideway facing seets they have to be forward facing so you can only get 2 in the back and it takes up the whole back:thumbdown:

ours was a major dissapointment when it came

we have a box in the middle seat so landrover can only carry 4 people

you will find if you buy a new one you can not now have sideway facing seets they have to be forward facing so you can only get 2 in the back and it takes up the whole back:thumbdown:

ours was a major dissapointment when it came

we have a box in the middle seat so landrover can only carry 4 people

Thats right looked at a 2008 and has the two seats but they do fold up or can be removed, as I said to start I am not carry loads of gear only my bits, the loeeies carry all equipment so half the back would e ok. with a roof rack on I couyld have storae boxes for fuel and saws Ect. If you have one can yu postphoto please.

Thanks Kev

try the defender centre on Land Rover Defenders quality used land rover 90, 110 and 130 models. they get rid of ex mod and utility landies including commercial 110 station wagons- 6 seats and a secure load area, a lot of AA ones of these coming up for sale i should think as they are replacing them with vivaro's:confused1:.

:001_cool: Cool site thanks for that!