Which saws do you prefer in the woods??

jnoon

I have a ported 346 xpg cracking saw for sure however the feel and balance of 560 xpg is a tad nice I think like the fatter handle aswell

I have a 560xpg as well, but haven't been able to use it much because of health issues - so I didn't mention it.:001_smile:

• 3 weeks later...

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

581 10 07-01 for the carb, though I would imagine you're better off fitting part 503 95 90-03 and retuning your saw

Fitted the jungle exhaust and it pulls like a train cheers Eddie t but I may now be hooked on modifying saws. Should I try a 372 carb?? The local husky dealer has a carb off of a scrap saw that I can try! Do you think it would be worth it?

Callum

Fitted the jungle exhaust and it pulls like a train cheers Eddie t but I may now be hooked on modifying saws. Should I try a 372 carb?? The local husky dealer has a carb off of a scrap saw that I can try! Do you think it would be worth it?

Callum

Where u get that exhaust from mate?

Callum

Do bears poo in woods?

They run nice ported ;) out of interest is the jungle muff a piped or deflector muffler? I find piped make the nicest sound, but, louvre type produce a deeper rumble and the deflector type are higher pitched

It's a louvre out the top of the muffler. There is absolutely no restriction or baffles in the muffler. Will try to get photos tomorrow:laugh1:

They run nice ported ;) out of interest is the jungle muff a piped or deflector muffler? I find piped make the nicest sound, but, louvre type produce a deeper rumble and the deflector type are higher pitched

I prefer the louvres to adding a deflector if one isn't necessary due to the location. I think they sound better and are more aesthetically pleasing.