Echo CS360 TES top handled saw

wicklamulla

To whoever wants it in the timber business; I'm not an oil retailer but am an approved stockist now. Whilst I can do it cheaper than Opie I can't yet do free P&P so have to see how it works out. Obviously, very low sales volumes to start with...

Cool, I'll get in touch when I run out. Still got a fair bit though!

I'd rather support someone in the industry anyway.

• 2 weeks later...

hi guys im on my second cs360tes and like the first we are having problems ie will not tick over for more than a minute and after cutting saw races on its rubbish to be honest . tried different petrol grades and 2 stroke oils . the first saw had carb sonic cleaned and new diaphragm kit but made no improvement and shop could not solve it so got new saw after 3 weeks . any ideas , am I missing something . echo a saying you must use semi synthetic oil . what are people running theres on and any probs guys .

My two are faultless, I'm using aspen, your problem sounds like fuel starvation or a leen running issue, we're the saws like it from new, or did the issue develop over time?

been like that from new , never run right the pair of them . shop thought first one had crank air leak . echo seem to be saying its because I did not use semi oil . when I bought it shop said any oil was fine so been using stihl red . run all my other saws on this with no probs .

been like that from new , never run right the pair of them . shop thought first one had crank air leak . echo seem to be saying its because I did not use semi oil . when I bought it shop said any oil was fine so been using stihl red . run all my other saws on this with no probs .

What brand fuel you using?...

What brand fuel you using?...

tried 4 or 5 local garages jet esso bp etc no change in the way saw runs even with super unleaded . saw seems as if too lean when reving up gasps really bad and screams its bollocks off but wont tickover as it loads up as if too rich . when first started takes ages before it can pull chain around .got me beat . like I said echo saying stihl oil maybe buggered saw . I don't go with that reason