Pick up truck

Rodeodog

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Navara D40 long way down here. Great truck, not great for towing or loading up but I think it just needs some heavy duty leaf springs. So handy being able to fold up the back seats and is a very comfortable truck.

Sent from my iPad using Arbtalk

Thing is Andrew it says in the book every 6k so I do . As I understand it there was a bad batch of conrod bolts and the tendancy for No 3 to let go and go through the block .

One of the reasons for buying the navarra instead of the l200 was the l200 was every 4500 miles. 6000 mile service feels like every 5 minutes when you are busy and if doing alot of off road or towing it really needs doing at 3 k intervals. We were almost keeping our old trucks as a back up for breakdowns and when it went in for a service. Our engine never blew up but the timing chain went within a few months.

So I have finally bought my truck!

2007 NISSAN NAVARA OUTLAW DCI 4X4 DOUBLE CAB PICK UP PICK UP DIESEL.

I think she is a beauty, low miles full service history. So thanks to all for the advise and help:)

Good choice I have the same with no complaints, Done a couple of 400 mile trips this year and is very comfy.

I blanked the egr good mod to do in my opinion.

This a slightly alternative thread on pick ups. Didn't seem to be many people chipping in with different makes of truck and mostly nav all the way.

I have a friend who has a 08 one and he abuses the hell out of it and it just soldiers on. His friends one eats clutches for a past time.

As said they are comfortable to drive but not sure on their off roading abilities.

But good luck to the OP on his new purchase and hope it works well.

I just hate buying motors as you can end up with a right lemon as i did with my older 52 isuzu- i think that was more down to neglect by the previous owner..

A lot of the parts were only available from the main dealer (expensive). the turbo went after a month of me owning it- Isuzu were only showing 2 in stock and i had to wait three weeks for it as it came from another continent.