130 chip body how high ?

TMB

Since these pics it's now running wider tyres and massively uprated springs and ARB. It's VERY heavy when full but handles as well as could be expected on the suspension it has.

I didn't build it like this (bought it as is), I built the one Ben Edmonds has which is lower but wider. If I was to do another it would be the lower wider one. The only plus on this one is the full roof with barn doors and the fact I can chip into it right to the bulk head unhindered due to the height.

IMG_1430small.jpg.5511a3d4ece6db170db595426278dac7.jpg

Since these pics it's now running wider tyres and massively uprated springs and ARB. It's VERY heavy when full but handles as well as could be expected on the suspension it has.

I didn't build it like this (bought it as is), I built the one Ben Edmonds has which is lower but wider. If I was to do another it would be the lower wider one. The only plus on this one is the full roof with barn doors and the fact I can chip into it right to the bulk head unhindered due to the height.

HI KEV what springs are you running then and tyres thanks jon :thumbup:

I didn't build it like this (bought it as is), I built the one Ben Edmonds has which is lower but wider. If I was to do another it would be the lower wider one.

Do you regret selling it to us?:001_smile: We have made the back a bit higher and have a full length tool box that works well. It also looks better green.

Edited by benedmonds

I've had air springs put on my LR130, when loaded I just add extra air to stiffen the back. Standard anti-roll bar, with performance bushes.

Sent from my iPad protected by bombproof Lifeproof Case

Hi heartwood how do you get on with the air helper springs mate and have a on board air pump so you can set the air bag thanks Jon

HI KEV what springs are you running then and tyres thanks jon :thumbup:

Something from extreme 4x4, I told them what I did with the vehicle and they supplied appropriate springs. Somewhere in the region of 3 times stiffer than land rover heavy duty. Tyres are 285 wide BFG muds

With the full roof dosent it blow all the dust back out ?

Not at all, a full to the roof load of chip and I can guarantee less than a shovel full of chip/dust to come off the road

Do you regret selling it to us?:001_smile: We have made the back a bit higher and have a full length tool box that works well. It also looks better green.

At the time it was the right thing to do with the yard I had then (an acre or so of concrete, 4x4 not needed), that yard has since been sold on and developed and I am using a field which the transit was no go in in the winter. Times change and you adapt to suit, flexibility has to be the key to a small business