Stiga multiclip

Mark Bolam

Has anyone got any experience with these?

Is the finish as tidy as they claim?

Father in law is thinking of getting one for his medium sized lawn, once a week cut.

I think he's sick of the silage heap at the bottom of his garden.

Sent from my iPhone using Arbtalk

They are one of the better mulching mowers on the market, but in saying that it also relies on regular cutting of your lawn as they don't like long grass, so once you've got it short the shorter you keep it the tidier the job it does

Is it a chipper, is it a mower or another broken stump grinder who cares we'll fix it!

We picked up a second hand Multiclip Pro 48. It has never missed a beat and seems as tough as old boots. Finnish is excellent if you can keep on top of the mowing. If it gets too long it will leave a bit on the surface. In mulching you are feeding the grass so the lawn does grow pretty fast. If I get to mow in next couple of days will post a before and after pic.

One of the landscapers I work with had one, he said it was brilliant to use but the deck brackets clip on to the front axle and that seemed to cause problems with bearings and eventual axle failure.

Sent using Arbtalk Mobile App