Landforce any good?

Dalynn

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Surely not!?!

Ian, you are a man of the world with a modicum of common sense - would you recommend a Landforce to the OP? What do you base your findings on?

Chip dinner week after next?

Never used one pete to be fair, I do know a lad local who has an old one seems ok but the axle fell off it ! No im with you mate go for a British mainstream machine.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Arbtalk mobile app

Surely not!?!

Ian, you are a man of the world with a modicum of common sense - would you recommend a Landforce to the OP? What do you base your findings on?

Chip dinner week after next?

Yeah chippy dinner sounds good,let me know when your up.

Thanks everyone. Gues I'll be looking for something else. Got just over £10k to spend preferably for a tracked machine There doesn't seem to be many around at the moment any suggestions as where to start looking.

Realise we won't get much of a machine for that money. We are a charity owned, 120 acre, community woodland in Cwmbran in South Wales trying our best to deal with an outbreak of Phytophera which has necessitated felling of about 25% of the woodland and has left a massive clearing up task. If any of you know of anything that you feel may fit the bill can you please advise

Realise we won't get much of a machine for that money. We are a charity owned, 120 acre, community woodland in Cwmbran in South Wales trying our best to deal with an outbreak of Phytophera which has necessitated felling of about 25% of the woodland and has left a massive clearing up task. If any of you know of anything that you feel may fit the bill can you please advise

Could you not burn the wood? Much cheaper!