Welcome new members

Steve Bullman

• 1 month later...

Thought I'd do the right thing and introduce myself.Names Warren, worked as a tree surgeon for a few years up until 2000 when circumstances changed and got involved in estate management. Graduated last year with a degree in landscape management and looking to furthur my qualifications and knowledge specifically in arboriculture to become a consultant. Good to join a forum where I feel right at home talking about fungus!

Warren

• 4 weeks later...
Thought I'd do the right thing and introduce myself.Names Warren, worked as a tree surgeon for a few years up until 2000 when circumstances changed and got involved in estate management. Graduated last year with a degree in landscape management and looking to furthur my qualifications and knowledge specifically in arboriculture to become a consultant. Good to join a forum where I feel right at home talking about fungus!

Warren

Tech Cert Arb - woud be right up your street m8

Hello everybody. I have been a rather inactive member of the forum for some time but thought its about time I introduced myself.

I've spent the last two years as a climber for a large midlands based AA contractor and have been team leader and lead climber for quite some time. Just left employment with them and stepping into the world of freelance climbing.

I have also been studying the level 3 tech cert and have passed all the written exams, just the practical day to get through now. At the moment i am considering the level 6 course...

• 3 weeks later...

New here names stuart got one or two tickets for saws ,mainly intrested in collecting firewood ,fancy a shot at carving,got a few sheds an outbuildings i could use,anyone in edinburgh area willing to give me some tips ive got space where they could come an carve.cheers stuart.