Welcome new members

Steve Bullman

Now Im really curious, I posted a question last night about a company called treequip, I was looking for some information as I have just had a expensive encounter with them on Ebay. This morning I had a rude reply here in my private messages and my posted question from last night has been deleted including the responses I recieved...Ok so censorship of valid questions is a little to Autocratic for my tastes, and Im still none the wiser as to who this treequip is, Im a new starter to the Arbiculture business Im finding it expensive, exhausting and a little intimidating am I now to understand that its exclusive too, I love this work but dont want to put up with "old school boys" who piss on the new guys...

Hey! Maybe gear down? This site is all about comradery and helping out. There is no censorship just a mere moderation of public abuse. I´m sure you and Treequip can work things out. Openair beastings isn´t really on in this forum (moderators have in earlier threads asked everyone to behave, for instance when it comes to Pikies...and such! This forum is open for critisism and diskussion as long as they´re fair! Giving the ones getting criticism a fair chance to reply and defend themselv:bored:es.

I read the thread and posts that were deleted, it seemed to me that you had failed to follow ebay procedure with regard the problems you had.

If you purchase anything on ebay, you MUST read the terms and conditions and if their is a problem you act in accordance with the conditions.

You did not return the item, but left negative feed back, which is no way to conduct business, how can the seller sort out a problem if you do not return the item?

As for the "old boys" accusation, what a joke!!

This is a discussion forum, not some were for score settling and bickering, I don't want to come on here and read post after post of peoples winging about this that and the other!

Edited by skyhuck

[quote

This is a discussion forum, not some were for score settling and bickering, I don't want to come on here and read post after post of peoples winging about this that and the other!

I posted my question in the general forum, where you post a subject when your not sure where it goes...Again my question was for information, no score settling going on friend, and no WInging either looking for discussion and help.

Alas if I made a mistake in my transaction on Ebay, which I dont believe I did, why would a seperate discussion forum censor my straightforward question?

Because if you start to discuss a dispute that you have with the seller, we have no way of knowing if what you tell us is the FULL story and when the sell responds we don't know if they are being totally honest either.

As we do not know ALL the facts of the case we cannot make a decision on who is at fault, so it just becomes a slanging match that helps no one.

I'm sorry you had a bad experience, but its not going to be resolved by posting on here.