Welcome new members

Steve Bullman

hi mate, you are very articulate and polite for a tree cutter,

I'm not normally so formal .. I had my posh voice on for introduction purposes - first impressions and all that jazz. :biggrin:

oatridge and auchencruive college do courses, eith of them are within an hour from you i reckon, my brother is attending culloden just now and really enjoys it.

Fantastic stuff .. thanks for that heads up Stephen (I take it you are Stephen? I'm going from your sig), I only joined ten minutes ago and already some seemingly insurmountable obstacles are beginning to fall.

Brilliantly helpful. :biggrin:

I'll definitely be looking into those establishments as soon as I'm finished posting here .. thanks again and I can only hope I can start being as instructive to other newbies in the very near future.

Sterling job, sterling site. :thumbup:

Hi all

Im Dan, another newbe originaly from Herts area but recently moved to Bristol.

Still back and forth a lot though.

Been lurking on this site a short while oggling at pics and videos. I'll be adding to them soon....to save the missis being bored to tears every time iv had something good to do at work :laugh1:

Looking forward to getting to know you all