Problem starting 372xp

Jackofsome

Hi Chris,

Yes I have, although, is there a difference? I used a cj7y or whatever the standard one is, the 2 same numbered plgs have different coloured writing on them, is this significant or are they the same?

Thanks,

Jack

If the code's the same, they're the same

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi peatff,

Yes it closes, and then when the saw "pops" it opens again or vice versa, I'm not very up on terms yet....

Probably un related,but my 560 would not start from new using the de comp . I spent half an hour trying before I realised it was flooding and not firing.

As soon as I pulled the button back up,it started and has been very good since...

Hopefully one of the more tecchy ones will be along shortly for you but in the meantime, with the front of the piston looking clean and unscored, the compression feeling same as when it did before it conked, it coughing when first pulled (pointing to at least some fuel getting through), and a new plug not solving it, I'd be heading towards the ignition coil next and checking the gap is fairly tight and that it's not moving about on it's screws, and there's no visible dmage to the HT lead.

I remember a few weeks back some members saying they had trouble starting the new Xtorqu 372 . Turns out they seem to find it better by not using the decomp ... In other words don't push it in just leave it out were it is after running before . Have to give it a harder tug but seem to recall it was that ...

I remember a few weeks back some members saying they had trouble starting the new Xtorqu 372 . Turns out they seem to find it better by not using the decomp ... In other words don't push it in just leave it out were it is after running before . Have to give it a harder tug but seem to recall it was that ...

Hopefully,that is all it is.Don't use it on my 560 anymore for that reason