Tree Felling compilation from USA.

theXman

It's been a while since I've put out a fast moving video.

I have tried to put out a decent felling compilation here. See what you think.

It's those last moments that are exciting as the tree falls, so I put together just that in hopes it is interesting to viewers.

Hope it is enjoyable:

I plan on getting back into the video editing and make the next ones better.

Great to watch, but the music killed it for me. i stoped it half way through.

That's right, I totally forgot that most of you brits dislike this type of music.

This happened once before on another one of my videos.

Sorry, I probably should not have posted it here.

No really, thanks for posting.Great Video! The music worked well with the Arboricultural demolition theme! If I don't like the soundtrack to something.i turn the volume down...or choose my own music on my I pod, replay and enjoy!

I watched it with the sound off so no idea what the fuss is about either. Easy enough to press mute isn't it?

Sent using Arbtalk Mobile App

David tree work is excellent I believe, but his taste in music (if you can call it that) is definitely out-there!

Have to say to his credit also, that for an American his sense of humor is actually quite advanced.

If he ever makes it to one of the UK trade shows with his x rigging rings then you guys should make a point of meeting him if you get chance, because in person he's a top bloke, straight as they come:thumbup1:

Edited by RC0