Chipper flywheel bearings

Will C

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mines on 220 hrs now, no problems here, I have found redwoods after sales to be excellent

The other st6 we have had never missed a beat, this one however had the rollers collapse last year and feels like a Friday afternoon special! To be honest we have had always had excellent service from redwood, all enquires answered and any problems corrected quickly and hire machines offered. However when this one went wrong it took over 24 hours and five phone calls to even get somebody to call back, that's not great which is a shame as everything else has always been good

• 2 weeks later...
After a slow start getting someone to call back re the chipper Matthew Smith got on the case and had the chipper collected from Kent, fixed under warranty and back with us in around 36 hours so credit where credits due!

Great news, doesn't matter who it is great service should be noted.

Great news, doesn't matter who it is great service should be noted.

That's it, sometimes people are happy to slate firms but I always try and be objective and fact full. After a shaky start Matthew pulled out all the stops and sorted us out. As you say service should be noted which is why I was happy to post what I did and fair play to Matthew for getting the machine sorted as quick as he did