Interview questions

Ant-h83

Firstly if this is in the wrong place I apologise and could admin move it, cheers

Iv been asked by my boss to sit in on interviews next week for a new groundsman, we are only a small company (3 man gang)

We are taking on someone from the job centre under a scheme where they have to be between 18-25 and on the dole for over 6 months, and we can get funding up to £5000 for their training. My boss would be doing the most of the talking and questions but he's asked me to figure some questions out, apart from the obvious is there anything you guys would be asking considering some of these lads might of never done a honest days work?

As the job centre set it up we can have them on a trial after an interview mate, we've got some good jobs lined up for trials haha.

Iv got a few basic questions lined up but I didn't really want to sit there like a dummy all day when I'm going to be practically telling the chosen one what to do and how much he needs to sweat

Do you actually want this job or are you just wasting our time just to tell job centre you have tried but failed, more money for nowt please....

Do you know how to make your own bate as we will not be stopping at a shop for you.

Do you have Facebook on your phone and do you know how to turn it off while at work.

Sorry just the questions some would like to ask but not always appreciated in a interview.

sent while pretending to do something important on my mobile.