Big chipper needed URGENT!!!

Deb

What model is that??

Can it be had full Radio Remote in terms of feed and tracking to operate from an Excavator?

What would be a rough price guide without the crane and blade?

Eddie.

Hi Eddie, this is our 1890HD drum chipper which is 19" capacity. The radio remote which is std controls the following functions: track forward/reverse, track left/right, discharge left/right, discharge delflector up/down, yoke up/down, track low/high, engine e-stop, and hydraulic winch if applicable).

Price is easy as I sold one today, no blade or crane, winch kit & over the top discharge to load bulkers, rubber tracks, 5ft folding infeed conveyor =£89,000+vat

Here's another we built.

PICT2267.jpg.a3f66275eed781e03f10e19be942ab93.jpg

PICT2275.jpg.aef0777e19910f040789b18e86a4d3f1.jpg

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Eddie, this is our 1890HD drum chipper which is 19" capacity. The radio remote which is std controls the following functions: track forward/reverse, track left/right, discharge left/right, discharge delflector up/down, yoke up/down, track low/high, engine e-stop, and hydraulic winch if applicable).

Price is easy as I sold one today, no blade or crane, winch kit & over the top discharge to load bulkers, rubber tracks, 5ft folding infeed conveyor =£89,000+vat

Here's another we built.

That looks some bit of kit! Would a 1590 of similar spec reduce cost much?

How would a 1590 compare to the 1890?

Eddie.

That looks some bit of kit! Would a 1590 of similar spec reduce cost much?

How would a 1590 compare to the 1890?

Eddie.

£67,600+vat with same engine, winch & discharge. You cannot get the infeed conveyor on the 1590, infeed is 19 3/4x 20.5" against 20.5x 26". 21" drum v 37" diameter, you can go to 250hp on the 1890.

Sent from my iPhone using Arbtalk mobile app

Haha, yup that was the one! Really impressive machine, think Avondale came down on an another day to take some pics and video.

We're selling the chip to Stobarts and they were really impressed with the quality of the chip.

All round awesome bit of kit!

Haha, yup that was the one! Really impressive machine, think Avondale came down on an another day to take some pics and video.

We're selling the chip to Stobarts and they were really impressed with the quality of the chip.

All round awesome bit of kit!

Thanks Deb, most of our chippers produce a nice chip sample. Sold another one of these this week with a over the top discharge for loading bulk era, looking forward seeing that.

Thanks Deb, most of our chippers produce a nice chip sample. Sold another one of these this week with a over the top discharge for loading bulk era, looking forward seeing that.

When will this new 1890 be passing through your yard as I'd like a look around it if possible?

Eddie.