AA Accommodation

josharb87

whos doing what and staying where?

any news on the camping?

would be good if theres going to be a few staying at the same place to get disgracefully drunk together :001_tongue:

I'm still up for finding a field somewhere, I'm going to take our horse box crammed with beer, a gas bar b que and as many of my guys I can fit in!!

Failing that is there a tescos car park near by? :001_tongue:

Yes, Aldi is not much further than waitrose, halfway between waitrose and tesco. There is a lorry park near the tesco with 24hr diner. Rough as after 2am though!

The pub mentioned in the other thread is your best bet IMO. The daneway, lovely, quiet, no riff raff etc (except that weekend)

All the land between the showground and the pub and in every direction for at least 5 miles is owned by the same landowner as the showground. There are pull in here and there for horse boxes as the hunt pulls up wherever it feel like, you could take your chances. I can give you a grid ref of a good pull in, half way between the pub and show ground.

odds on the bar will work to usual licensing hours unlike a certain travel lodge bar (eh justin:sneaky2:). I think that Holiday Inn bars are open throughout the night and they are next door to pubs to get a decent meal at night.