Samurai legend R6

Roni Macdonald

Nice work Roni - glad you are liking the bar.

Yes they go on the MS150 - the tip is a tiny R6 (a dime tip is R9/R10)

This just refers to the radius of the tip in mm... it only takes the new Stihl 1/4" .043 chain - and is only for fine finish detailing... harder use can cause the nose to splay - more details here if you need.

http://arbtalk.co.uk/forum/chainsawbars/68487-samurai-legend-comp-extreme-9-r6-carving-bar-stihl-ms150.html

:biggrin:

I think its your skill thats impressive.

Totally agree.

Had to get myself one of these too as b/ day pressie to myself. Had it about 2weeks now, but only had time to play with for about 10 mins,nothin worth a picture but I like it a lot.

I've put it on my echo cs270wes, and it seems very suited to it size-wise if a bit vibe-y?

Any advice on the chain tension, I'm assuming pretty loose, and what's the crack with having the chain all dangley like...?