New 130 Defender

Landscope

I have approached land rover owner mag to see if they would be interested in doing a feature on the vehicle. So who knows. .... I am looking forward to getting the defender on the road but now due to the money it is costing it looks like I am going to have to sell my 03 plate 110 double cab. Really wanted to keep it but I will be advertising it on here as when the new one comes it will have to go to fund the invoices! !!! If anyone knows of someone who is looking for a 110 double cab then give me a call

Cheers

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have approached land rover owner mag to see if they would be interested in doing a feature on the vehicle. So who knows. .... I am looking forward to getting the defender on the road but now due to the money it is costing it looks like I am going to have to sell my 03 plate 110 double cab. Really wanted to keep it but I will be advertising it on here as when the new one comes it will have to go to fund the invoices! !!! If anyone knows of someone who is looking for a 110 double cab then give me a call

Cheers

I'll be looking for one soon……...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
The clue is in the name - the 130 is 20 inches longer than the 110:001_smile:

17" to be precise/nerdy :001_smile: the 127 (stretched 110 chassis) was renamed a 130 with the introduction of the 200tdi (plus its own dedicated chassis) but the wheelbase remained 127. likewise the 90 is actually 93"

Looking forward to seeing the OPs project :001_smile:

17" to be precise/nerdy :001_smile: the 127 (stretched 110 chassis) was renamed a 130 with the introduction of the 200tdi (plus its own dedicated chassis) but the wheelbase remained 127. likewise the 90 is actually 93"

Looking forward to seeing the OPs project :001_smile:

Ha ha, yes I knew that.:thumbup::thumbup: I have in the back of my mind the 90 is actually 92.7inches but cannot verify that.

• 2 months later...

Right all Gritter body now built, snow plough fitted and that's the interchangeable tipper body now built. Just waiting on my certificate of conformity and letter of compliance so that I can apply for my IVA. The defender looks fantastic and cant wait for the big reveal. think land rover owner international are going to do a feature hence the lack of pictures floating about!! lol

Blown the budget out the water a couple of times now but I am sure it will be worth it!

Watch this space!!