Grand fir wreck

RC0

A quick Grand fir removal from last week....just at the back of the clients garden. Only thing we had to worry about was the surrounding trees and keeping the debris within the invisible boundary between properties. Lots of messy branches to strip on the way up the main trunk....pretty easy thereafter. Thankfully the pitch bubbles were all still frozen from a cold spell we had the week before.

Last outing for my Drift camera. As well as the screen, the helmet mounting is also smashed so I stood it on a tripod in the tree, and balanced it on my shoulders for the last 3 shots also. Enjoy the vid, although there’s probably not much to say about it. Hope you like, The King!

Use HD setting

Video is apparently blocked in Germany, sorry.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPnVK0s8LDM]Grand fir Wreck - YouTube[/ame]

I heard contour had gone out of business Benn? maybe a cheap deal could be had.

What you using? I have been using the HDHero 3 (as it was free) but battery life is poor.

Wifi kills it doesn't it. I've ordered a speed charger and 2 extra batteries from amazon for about 20. I'll let you know if they're any good.

Nice vid Reg

Tkhanks guys.

Peter you would like it here then.....mostly its bashing!

Stevie the same thing happened here, a blank screen with sound. I messed with it, forwarding the video and then back to the start....then it worked. Never seen that before.

Ben I bought the Drift ghost S. Very impressive spec....and with all the practical, user friendly features of the previous models.

The stills below are just from the timelapse setting last week. A little blurry on arbtalk but the full size versions are very good.

TL000136.jpg.5dee43a9486266c93511b57f3739657d.jpg

TL000080.jpg.2e240fba25ec9010fbc7af6c2e06fd30.jpg

TL000042.jpg.0489b083c709488aefeab98e7dc6ad05.jpg

TL000769.jpg.6ce9a5a7d330412ca842628c7963af94.jpg

TL000421.jpg.068fc7971a9cba64246715bc45aad01f.jpg