Thinking of building a portable shed

gensetsteve

Since my old one blew away last night. Anyone got any pics. I am thinking 75mm 3mm box sections. about 8ft wide 14ft deep about 9ft high with tin roof. I will put forklift pockets in the roof so I can move it with my 2.5 tonne telehandler. I am thinking several little units so I can get to the hedge behind and if I dont like where they are they can be moved. my place is a bit like a kids farm play set with concrete sleepers for hard standing if I change the business 2 days later its all rearranged. :thumbup:

The drawings are on a fag packet somewhere. something like high enough so you dont bang your head wide enough to get out a truck long enough to keep the frost off the screen bit of welding in the corners. Mk 1 has been great keeps the rain and sun off when using hyd log splitter and with out getting in the way. Unfortunately the wind was just too strong this year.

59766830a58a8_shedblownaway.jpg.52e80c0ddf9d32276c22389e38f2fc18.jpg

59766830a435f_shedblownaway2.jpg.81a627b0b869ee3f670def97bd6996f3.jpg

Thinking exactly same although would be 40ft x 40ft or bigger.

Have the steel buildings sat up back yard rusting away that we took down from our old farm.

Was gonna erect them as normal then weld an rsj across the bottom to act as a skid.

Not that it would be moved once in situ.

Make good shed for log storage

Thinking exactly same although would be 40ft x 40ft or bigger.

Have the steel buildings sat up back yard rusting away that we took down from our old farm.

Was gonna erect them as normal then weld an rsj across the bottom to act as a skid.

Not that it would be moved once in situ.

Make good shed for log storage

It does work well. Our effort was only 40mm box and had 6in ind swivel castors on so you could push it about by hand on flat grass. When the sun moved round you could move it. was just big enough for 4x4 . I bent one of the legs because it was caught in the hedge nothing a few bits of angle iron and a mig wont sort out.