Sunday Hours.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i am a weekend warrior, bring it on mick, quiet roads, folk at home coming out with bundles of cash to get a wee job done next door. if you can charge double go for it, i never have. if guys want work enough and you look after them the rest of the time then they should help you out no matter the day. big rich will have them down for 10 oclock mate:001_cool:

if guys want work enough and you look after them the rest of the time then they should help you out no matter the day. big rich will have them down for 10 oclock mate:001_cool:

I actually offered to work for just a mall piece of bread and a drink of wine. it is on a sunday afterall.

Then Mick told me to stop talking bollox, reminded me I am an athiest and said he would do nothing of the sort other than cross my palm with readies.:001_tongue::001_tongue:

I actually offered to work for just a mall piece of bread and a drink of wine. it is on a sunday afterall.

Then Mick told me to stop talking bollox, reminded me I am an athiest and said he would do nothing of the sort other than cross my palm with readies.:001_tongue::001_tongue:

thats the stuff, i reckon you will be done for 9.30am now he has the transit. he will empty it once a week now. you cant beat the noise of a tipper after handballing for years.:001_smile: