Working in Norway

Mr_D

Hi guys, I bet there maybe stuff on here about Norway but can't find anything recent so would like to know what it's like, iv seen a job advertised on arbjobs and considering applying for it...

Could you tell me your experiences with Norway as a place to work, live ect, do you need a visa ect?

I'm looking to broaden my climbing and my mind a bit, got itchy feet and looking all over the place but Norway sounds like a good shout for 6 months...

All Info appreciated

Hi guys, I bet there maybe stuff on here about Norway but can't find anything recent so would like to know what it's like, iv seen a job advertised on arbjobs and considering applying for it...

Could you tell me your experiences with Norway as a place to work, live ect, do you need a visa ect?

I'm looking to broaden my climbing and my mind a bit, got itchy feet and looking all over the place but Norway sounds like a good shout for 6 months...

All Info appreciated

Where is the job based? I've been in Norway for 6 months (Bergen) and If you like rain then Bergen is perfect, it's a great place to live, lots of lovely big spruce trees to cut down. At weekends I either go skiing or chasing Norweigen girls, two of my favourite sports.

No visa required for EU residents. Everything is expensive, 6 pack of beer = £15+, ouch. Weekly food shop for 2 blokes = £120+. But wages are good, The tax man likes to take a lot of it though. Plenty of pros and cons.

Worth a go.

It's based In Oslo mate and I'm loving the skiing and chasing girls haha!

Iv not done much research but have applied and requested more info, what's appealing is accommodation provide, now I can't imagine it's much but I'm ex military so know how to make the best of a bad situation 😉

But that said it means it's just a case of packing a bag and booking a flight

It's based In Oslo mate and I'm loving the skiing and chasing girls haha!

Iv not done much research but have applied and requested more info, what's appealing is accommodation provide, now I can't imagine it's much but I'm ex military so know how to make the best of a bad situation 😉

But that said it means it's just a case of packing a bag and booking a flight

Well I've not spent much time in Oslo, but know It's a better climate than Bergen. Plenty of Skiing and girls there too. Accom provided is a great deal, I have the same, makes it easier to save money, I'm also ex Army (Rifles)

What's the name of the company? You can probably find some info and people who have worked for them on here.

Well I've not spent much time in Oslo, but know It's a better climate than Bergen. Plenty of Skiing and girls there too. Accom provided is a great deal, I have the same, makes it easier to save money, I'm also ex Army (Rifles)

What's the name of the company? You can probably find some info and people who have worked for them on here.

Have you come across a Kiwi bloke called Mike Hill?

Big lad, beard, lost his virginity to a sheep.

It's called atlas tree felling mate...

Has to be said mate your selling it to me, just waiting to hear back from them, if I do...

I'm ex guards mate so used the **** life haha!