Greenmech after sales support.

Ty Korrigan

Hello,

Thursday afternoon, our Quadchip had a fault develop. Nothing terminal, the pulley spring tensioner had fractured so power was lost as the drive belts started slipping.

I was straight on the phone to G.M and got through to Mac who immediately understood the situation and got Jason to make up the required part which got sent out by DHL on the Friday.

Friday, we where splitting wood all day so no down time.

Monday comes and for us it's a day of maintenance and quotes.

As I was taking the machine apart DHL roll up and hand me a package from G.M

Straight on the phone again to Mac and Jason again for some advice about fitting and they talked me through some of the subtleties of working on the machine.

The whole experience was stress free and painless thanks to the efficient service given by G.M and the excellence of it's employees.

Thank you!

20140120_133146.jpg.9324761385f6568c53ea9f74e8389403.jpg

20140120_133219.jpg.4bcbaebc8c721e38e1421f313a41f789.jpg

Edited by Ty Korrigan

Mac and Jason are beyond doubt the reason greenmech is so successful.

The dealer side of things let's the team down.

I ordered a fuel solenoid from GM France mid December,and ran my machine at about 75% efficiency. It eventually broke 14th of Jan, I went onto Google, typed in the part number and it arrived for me to fit it morning of the 17th.

The solenoid cost £45 + £11 p+p instead of the £109 from GM.

But would I leave Greenmech?

Only if Mac and Jason did.

Thanks for the good words about Mac and Jason, I'll make sure the office gets to hear your views about some of our dealers too.

FYI, Jason is a visitor to Arbtalk occasionally and blushes bright pink when your worthy posts are put up on the company notice board!