RIP Odin the Logging Clydesdale.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very sorry to hear your news. We lost our 18yo mare Holly (the one in my avatar) back in August, she was my first logging horse and her passing left me at a complete loss. However have two youngsters we are bringing on and we are back up and running and all is good, but life will never quite be the same. They are a big part of your life, especially when you work with them everyday.

Best of luck in the search for your new horse.

wife and daughter having horses and ponies and my little shetland i know how you are feeling. when my little shetland died it was such a loss nicked my food off the table liked a cup of tea with sugar. then the other two went clevland had a heat attack and welsh had a infected tendon sheath. noew have none and part of me says n more mucking out but other pars says like a new horse just to talk to. as they listened unlike indoors some times RIP ODEN god bless

so sorry to hear about your loss its nearly as bad as losing a relative they are so honest through good times and bad and when they have been with you so long its always hard to replace them and get used to the new ones ways all the best

Very sorry to hear your news. We lost our 18yo mare Holly (the one in my avatar) back in August, she was my first logging horse and her passing left me at a complete loss. However have two youngsters we are bringing on and we are back up and running and all is good, but life will never quite be the same. They are a big part of your life, especially when you work with them everyday.

Best of luck in the search for your new horse.

Lisa and I are both sorry to hear that. Hope your others are doing well.