Insurance

Alinicoll

Its insurance time for me. I`ve got a quote from NFU which is ok. However, my current insurer pointed out that the NFU chipper cover is non specific and claimed that people have had problems when their chipper goes walkies because they are only insured as a trailer.

Has anyone heard of or had any problems with this side of the cover.

Cheers.

never had a claim with them, my chipper is as you say insured as a specified trailer however they have all the details of the machine, serial number, model number etc etc and they know its a wood chipper so i dont see a problem, insurance companys are all sharks anyway and i dont trust any of em but in this day and age you have to have it even if you have to fight to get a claim out of em.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

•  

• Featured Adverts

About

Arbtalk.co.uk is a hub for the arboriculture industry in the UK.  
If you're just starting out and you need business, equipment, tech or training support you're in the right place.  If you've done it, made it, got a van load of oily t-shirts and have decided to give something back by sharing your knowledge or wisdom,  then you're welcome too.
If you would like to contribute to making this industry more effective and safe then welcome.
Just like a living tree, it'll always be a work in progress.
Please have a look around, sign up, share and contribute the best you have.

See you inside.

The Arbtalk Team

Follow us

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.