Paleo diet for arborists

Steve Bullman

I'm hungry ALOT trying this new regime. My stomach is crying out for some stodge...

Welcome to the world of the hunter gatherer, apparently we are wired to gorge until we're stuffed, this is how we get obesity, we simply don't know when or want to stop eating. Basically from what I've read we're meant to be hungry if we want to stay slim and trim, hence some cultures find being fat attractive, its a sign of a good hunter gatherer. A quality a mate would look for

What was the average age for a caveman to die?

Otzi the ice man was 45 when he was murdered, he was born over 5000 years ago, whilst he belonged to a semi agricultural society he was stoneage man, so I would hesitate they didn't die as young we may have thought

I've been looking a little bit into this to help with my acid reflux. Want to manage it without meds eventually

I've got major reflux issues

Had 3x endoscopy

Just finished 1st week of paleo and none smoking and reflux issues have been less

Really enjoying the new food

Rule of thumb is the same for tree reducs

Less is more

Sent using Arbtalk Mobile App

I've got major reflux issues

Had 3x endoscopy

Just finished 1st week of paleo and none smoking and reflux issues have been less

Really enjoying the new food

Rule of thumb is the same for tree reducs

Less is more

Good to hear it Ross. Did you star the paleo are reading this thread or was t something you were planning anyway? I found i had acid reflux worse when i was smoking too

Keto in a nutshell - http://goo.gl/zkdHg

Macro Calculator - Keto Calculator - Learn Your Macros on the Ketogenic Diet

Water Calculator - How Much Water Should I Drink Today?

Speech on High-Fructose Corn Syrup - Sugar: The Bitter Truth - YouTube

Good foods to eat - http://goo.gl/QIy2g

Low-Carp Recipes - Low Carb Recipes - CarbGenie

Video: Science of Low Carb - The Science of Low Carb - YouTube

Video: Low Carb Diet - Low Carb Explained - YouTube

Wiki: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ketogeni...

Good to hear it Ross. Did you star the paleo are reading this thread or was t something you were planning anyway? I found i had acid reflux worse when i was smoking too

No my wife had already started us on it and then I bumped into this thread a few days later

Smoking heavily relaxes the muscle of the sphincter at the bottom of your oesophagus which allows stomach acid into your throat

Not cool at 3am