tandem trailer towing laws ?? question help please

predator

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my driving licence is,nt a problem i,ve got the lot lgv inc cpc cpcs/ plant unlimited size dumptruck trucks excavators artics etc so got the abilty just dont know the law i will have to as you say ask a traffic cop

Its probably ok but who would rubber stamp this one:).The 7meter overall length for a car trailer is one thing and also fitting a home grown towbar to the back of a trailer may have issues both in construction and in increasing the trailers possible gross weight especially with what is in effect another unbraked trailer behind it. Could you take a vid of your first attempt at backing that lot into a parking space :)

Bob

my driving licence is,nt a problem i,ve got the lot lgv inc cpc cpcs/ plant unlimited size dumptruck trucks excavators artics etc so got the abilty just dont know the law i will have to as you say ask a traffic cop

It matters not what categories you currently hold, there is no category for 2 trailers unless you are a showman or, under certain circumstances a farmer.

THANKS EVERYONE

i think its a no go etc as for reversing it etc i,am in no way wanting/wanted to do that.

i just wanted to know is it legal to tow as stated from treequip i,am neither farmer or showman so thats me stumped never mind i will have to think of another way to move it when my trailer is full. its not a big deal it was more for when i,am on my own moving ,em about etc thanks again for your advice i,am greatful happy new year lads

I looked into this some time ago and unless things have changed you can tow 2 empty trailers or 1 loaded .

But you can also tow 1 loaded trailer and an agricultural trailer appliance

As my matador was taxed agricultural the rack saw classed as a agricultural trailed appliance I could tow a loaded trailer

1531836_10152088191248703_1659249861_n.jpg

I looked into this some time ago and unless things have changed you can tow 2 empty trailers or 1 loaded .

As my matador was taxed agricultural the rack saw classed as a agricultural trailed appliance I could tow a loaded trailer

Nice outfit

Sent using Arbtalk Mobile App

i looked into this some time ago and unless things have changed you can tow 2 empty trailers or 1 loaded .

as my matador was taxed agricultural the rack saw classed as a agricultural trailed appliance i could tow a loaded trailer

please can i ask are you the bloke on youtube listed/named big stihl as i have watched the clip where your truck is winching paired up with another truck etc one of my favorits vids

please can i ask are you the bloke on youtube listed/named big stihl as i have watched the clip where your truck is winching paired up with another truck etc one of my favorits vids

Thats not my user name but it could be me taken by someone else, I have had a quick look but cant find anyone by that name on youtube do you have a link to it ?