Government Action on Stolen Dogs!

PeteB

I read with delight at the proposed action on the stolen dog trade which costs an estimated £57 million per annum. The must be fantastic news to all those who have suffered dreadfully for their loss and the animals that have been traded, sometimes internationally.

Now doubt that, when caught, these vile people will get a stern ticking off and asked to some good works in the community for 80 hours - work which they will not find demeaning and will complete as a matter of common decency and personal honour!

FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!! When will Whitehall and the Judiciary smell coffee! While these crimes are heinous enough, far greater thefts occur daily, cost the individual and the insurance industry untold amounts, yet, largely go undetected an unpunished when the bastards are caught!

while I stop at vigilantism, surely it is high time that punishment fitted the crime and was a deterrent, punishment and realignment! Make perpetrators loose out financially for their crimes, if they dont have the resources, start taking it from their families and relatives!, throw them out of the country without a thought if they are originally non UK Nationals, leave them homeless and at the mercy of their friend's goodwill even! Do something for pity's sake! Prevent from being able to procreate would be a good start!

Yep indeed!!! And if I were to do something like that I certainly wouldn't tell my mates or anyone for that matter who might plaster it across the Internet

After all one never knows who will be reading, planning, executing revenge for such payback. Surely the government, police would not mind unless it was their dogs:sneaky2:.

easy-lift guy

In our area, over the last few days people have been having their empty homes broken into & things robbed. It's been happening mid-evening, only on empty houses.

Best to leave a light on if you're going out, but don't worry about your dog as they will retriever it. woof! ;)