lazy no good staff

Hedge hunter

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Attacking people you have never met over there work ethic is bang out of order. Besides, if your such an incredible worker why you on arbtalk at this time of the afternoon?

im here because im a sensible worker,i miss the traffic and start work by 7am most days....

why are you here disagreeing with the fact most people in the arb work are lazy or of no fixed abode?

People do second jobs because we are trying to feed our family and have some kind of life. I'd love to spend the extra time with my kids on the beach but find myself splitting logs all weekend just so I can provide for them. Monday to Friday I'm a climber and sat to Sunday I split logs. Ill prob have one Sunday off a month. I'd love to change that but my bank account won't let me.

you cant start a sentance with because.

can you read and write or are you useing voice reg on your iphone?

You have made two spelling mistakes in your last post, 'sentance' and 'useing'. Perhaps you should focus on your own grammar skills before slagging off other peoples?

Dear Hedge Hunter: Not really sure why your sniping at everyone?. To be fair if your pissed off at your help or lack their of, you made your point several replies ago.

Any additional comments are probably not raising your stock. If working alone is better suited for your needs right now, have at it. Accusing members on AT of this and that is really pointless.

Take care.

easy-lift guy