ms441cm or 576xp autotune?

northman

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have very specific knowledge of both , to my detriment . I was a massive husqy fan until i purchased that very saw , 15 months later (with probably only 3 months of hard use ) im around 1400 euro poorer as the 576 is F...ed . Bought a 441 around 4 months ago , cant understand the negative comments at all its a beast . And im running a 25 inch bar at that .

I have very specific knowledge of both , to my detriment . I was a massive husqy fan until i purchased that very saw , 15 months later (with probably only 3 months of hard use ) im around 1400 euro poorer as the 576 is F...ed . Bought a 441 around 4 months ago , cant understand the negative comments at all its a beast . And im running a 25 inch bar at that .

I rate my M-tronic beast .

Well I was gonna go with the 576xp but my local dealer couldn't get one in, Husqvarna are outta stock and there's an uncertain amount of time of approx 4weeks minimum before they can send one out. So being that the dealers are real stand up guys and I like to keep my business local I've ended up going with the 441 on a 25" which was also out of stock but i'll have it within the week, this was actually my third choice my second being a 390xp but again outta stock which I'm kinda glad really that would of been to much saw for my current needs and the vibes are a lot worse.