Cold callers at 7.45 on a Sunday Night

Gardenmac

I've joined the local farm watch, we report incidents of cold calling and odd individuals lurking around in our lanes to the police. With in a few minutes all members receive a text or email with the info. As soon as we hear anything the dogs go out!

No wonder window cleaning is one of the most dangerous jobs in the uk :-P

It's a shame a few shady individuals can change the whole perception of someone who may just be trying to make an honest buck. I'm currently touting for work as I've just gone self employed and would hate to think anybody thinks I'm up to no good. And I'll be wearing type c chainsaw protection if I ever have to chap on doors round your way ;)

It's a shame a few shady individuals can change the whole perception of someone who may just be trying to make an honest buck. I'm currently touting for work as I've just gone self employed and would hate to think anybody thinks I'm up to no good. And I'll be wearing type c chainsaw protection if I ever have to chap on doors round your way ;)

:congrats:

You'll be fine if you were to call at mine, there's a sign on the gate asking people to call a number if the dogs are out, their bark is worse than there bite! ImageUploadedByArbtalk1386768958.028212.jpg.ba8e965cf4a5d8f15ef7d40c35f202ad.jpg

You'll be fine if you were to call at mine, there's a sign on the gate asking people to call a number if the dogs are out, their bark is worse than there bite! [ATTACH]142848[/ATTACH]
:thumbup1:I have a working Border collie. If he doesn't know you he won't be too keen on you coming in...If you do get in....he won't let you leave. Lovely strong dog generally but around strangers I don't trust him unless he's on the lead.

He's certainly no coward with bullying things. He moves the pigs and bull at the farm with no effort or backing off. He's had a few boots but just goes back for more. We don't get too many cold callers when he's stood at the window baring his teeth and showing them he's not happy. Now if he could control the cold callers on the phone..........:laugh1:

522561_10151778807305099_1741638855_n.jpg.1b6ec8cb5825b7e908c267f5dfff9631.jpg

597667676d26b_IMG_5966(Medium).jpg.933f6516143384a250213a0175161134.jpg