Worst easter ever!!!!

The Tree Hunter

Well last wednesday i started to feel a bit sick whilst sitting in the car, this very quickly turned to a searing pain in the back of my head, so got home and took myself off to bed. As the hours past i could barely move and the pain was starting to move down the left of my body, started taking some painkillers which had no effect. On the thursday my misses insisted i went to the doctors and after being examined was told to go straight to casualty!!!

When i got there it was rammed full of people but i was taken straight through for a brain scan, then carted off to the emergency care unit and given a lumber puncture too. all the results came back clear and i had alot of doctors standing around scratching their heads..........the best plan they could come up with was to keep me in over easter and watch me!!!!

Now i'm not one for doctors and hospitals so managed to persuade them to let me home with the promise of going back in if it got worse, so i've spent the whole easter in bed drugged up on painkillers from the hospital.........the head pain comes and goes now, but my back is still sore from having a needle stuffed in my spine and to top things off i've got my CS39 on wednesday!!!!

thats some excusse to get out of a cs39 its not that hard :001_smile:

are you sure its not your teeth i had a bad tooth do simmilar to me few years back it was like a vice on my head and shooting pains down the neck?